RapidNet Distribution Chassis
HellermannTyton RapidNet Distribution Chassis
HellermannTyton's 4U Distribution Chassis is designed for use with the leading RapidNet pre-terminated system where high density patching is required together with class leading patch cord management.
The chassis enables patch cords to be hidden from view and, with its high quality design and finish, enhances the visual presentation of a high performance data centre. Choose from standard 384 fibre LC connections to a high density 2,304 fibre MTP connection in each 4U of rack space, a range of different density requirements is catered for. The chassis can also cater for 96 UTP copper ports.
Increase Space Utilisation
Combining the patching area with the front cable management into a single self-contained 1U of rack space saves valuable room within the racks or cabinets which in turn allows for higher density patching for installing more active equipment within the same cabinet. This is a particular benefit if you're short on space.
For both in-house and third party data centres, speed of deployment can be critical to the success of a project. The use of RapidNet in combination with the 4U Distribution Chassis provides the reduced installation time of the industry leading cassette based pre-terminated solution together with the simplified layout planning facilitated by the distribution Chassis.
Improve Speed and Ease of Deployment
The RapidNet Distribution Chassis has a number of features designed to aid the deployment of RapidNet within the infrastructure.
- Front cable management across the horizontal space means patch leads are well supported
- The front of the panel has a hinged door that prevents accidental damage to patch leads whilst maintaining tidiness of the patching field
- Good rear access with 8 cable entry points capable of taking compression glands and also 8 anchoring points for giving strain relief directly to the cables.
- A rear hinged door helps to keep the trunk cables area neat and prevents accidental snagging
- Extensive labelling fields, both front and rear, to aid port identification and ease of use.